Article 1. Use of the service
1.1. The service Nurture Your Own Guru allows you to use the holistic program created by Atelier Rebalance. The service “Consultation” allows you to schedule an online consultation with one of our holistic consultants.
1.2. To use Nurture Your Own Guru, you first need to register. After completing registration, you can directly log into your account and use the service. To use “Consultation”, you first need to book the service. After completing payment, you will receive an e-mail to schedule your meeting.
1.3. You must secure access to your account using the username and password against third parties. In particular you must keep the password strictly confidential. Atelier Rebalance may assume that all actions undertaken from your account after logging in with your username and password is authorised and supervised by you. This means you are liable for these actions, unless and until you have notified Atelier Rebalance that someone else knows your password.
1.4. For the services, Atelier Rebalance processes your personal data. You give your consent for all forms of processing within the scope of the service. Consult the privacy statement of Atelier Rebalance for more information.
2.1. It it is not permitted to use Nurture Your Own Guru or Consultation for any purpose that violates Dutch or other applicable law or regulation. This includes (among others) the storage or transmission of data using the service that is slanderous, libellous or racist
2.2. In addition, on Nurture Your Own Guru or Consultation it is forbidden to:
- use indecent language;
- publish information where it is unwanted (offtopic);
- publish information that is pornographic or erotic (even if legal under applicable law);
- publish information in violation of copyright or hyperlinks to such information;
- assist others in violating third-party rights, for example by linking to hacking tools or tutorials for committing computer crime that are clearly written to carry out criminal acts (and not to defend against them);
- violate the privacy of third party, for example by distributing their personal data without permission or clear need or the repeated harassment of third parties with unwanted communications;
- exercise commercial activities;
- and to do anything that violates applicable netiquette.
2.3. Should Atelier Rebalance discover that you violate any of the above, or receive a complaint alleging the same, then Atelier Rebalance may intervene to end the violation.
2.4. If in the opinion of Atelier Rebalance the continued functioning of the computer systems or network of Atelier Rebalance or third parties is actually or under threat of being damaged or jeopardised, for example through excessive transmission of e-mail or other data, leaks of personal data or virus activity, Atelier Rebalance may take all steps it deems reasonably necessary to end or avert such damage or jeopardy. Atelier Rebalance in particular is entitled to change your contributions at its own discretion.
2.5. Atelier Rebalance is at all times entitled to file a criminal complaint for any offenses committed through or using the service. In addition Atelier Rebalance is entitled to supply your name, address, IP-address and other identifying data to a third party alleging that you violate its rights or these terms and conditions, provided the validity of the complaint is clear, no other way of obtaining this information exists and the third party has an evident interest in obtaining this information.